The trustees are seven in number and they are;
- Sc. Standley Ogoebunam Nwankwo
- Barr. (Mrs.) Nwankwo Juliet
- Rev.Sr. (Barr.) Juliet Ifediba Ola
- Mrs. Opara Uchechi Noeline
- Miss Emmanuela Onu
- Mrs. Elizabeth Onu
- Barr. Japhet Ugochukwu Nwafor
BIOGRAPHY OF TRUSTEES
1. Sc. Standley Ogoegbuname Nwankwo resides in F.C.T. Abuja. He is a man of integrity who has human sympathy and the fear of God in him. He is a trained, licensed and a practicing Medical Laboratory Scientist. He was trained and graduated from the University of Nigeria Enugu Campus where he obtained a good grade in Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences.
He worked in number of hospitals and to name but a few; Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Umuahia, Abia State, Noble Clinic Karu, Dr Hassan’s Clinic Maitama FCT Abuja. He is the executive director in Melting Point Medical Diagnostic Centre Karu, FCT Abuja where he has been rendering humanitarian services to the public especially to the less privileged.
He is the executive chairman of Save Humanity & Environment International Foundation (SHEIF). He is happily married with kids. His humble and accessible nature earned him the chairmanship of this great organization.
2. Barr. (Mrs) Nwankwo Juliet resides in F.C.T. Abuja. She is a young woman of high integrity, principled, full of respect, honest and above all a legal practitioner who always fights for justice no matter whom it will affect. She graduated fr om University of Nigeria Enugu Campus where she obtained her LLB and attended the Nigerian Law School Abuja where she obtained her B.L.
She is a woman of peace and has the interest of others at heart. She has a good public relations, is accessible and caring to the core. She is the principal partner in Glorious Innocent Solicitors and the secretary of the organization (SHEIF) and is happily married with kids.